Brandon Ansel was born in February of 1979 to Rock Star parents in Monroe, MI.
Don’t let the good guy look fool ya!
Brandon is internationally known as one of the worlds leading authorities on the integration of business and Hip Hop music.
Though not yet signed, Brandon is diligently seeking a record label that is excited about his unique brand of hard core music…music that is street credible, but also socially responsible and spiritually uplifting.
His musical inspirations include: Dave Matthews Band, JVO, Chris Tomlin, Billy Joel, and Carrie Underwood.
Brandon has been married for nearly 10 years to the only hot babe who ever understood him.
For booking inquiries, please contact his manager…BA Management Co. 517.555.1212 or 800.555.1212
ANYWAYS, thanks for stopping by the site to check on me and the girls. I realize that 99% of you are family and friends…for the other 1%, sorry if you don’t get my mindless humor. It is all in good fun, I promise!